NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Good Humor Music Box Program is sponsored by Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever. Open to legal residents of 50 US/DC, 18 years or older & ice cream truck drivers. Begins 9:00 am ET on 4/8/21 & ends 11:59 pm ET on 6/30/21. For official rules, visit https://www.goodhumor.com/us/en/music-box-sweepstakes.htmlOpens in new window
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 50 UNITED STATES AND DC, 18 OR OVER,
WHO ARE ICE CREAM TRUCK DRIVERS.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1) Promotion Timing: Good Humor Music Box Program (the “Promotion”) begins 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 8, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”) with separate entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”) as follows: Entry Period 1: Begins 9:00 a.m. ET on April 8, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2021; Entry Period 2: Begins 12:00 a.m. ET on May 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2021; and Entry Period 3: Begins 12:00 a.m. ET on June 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2021. All entries will be carried forward for any subsequent drawing(s).
2) Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC, who are 18 years of age or older and are ice cream truck drivers. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever (the “Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period, visit https://www.goodhumor.com/us/en/music-box-sweepstakes.html (the “Website”) and complete the online entry form, including a photo, brief bio, and Resale License # or Tax ID to receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into that Entry Period’s random drawing and any subsequent Entry Periods’ random drawing(s), as described below. All eligible Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2021 to be eligible for the final Entry Period’s random drawing, as described below.
Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Entries. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). Limit one (1) Entry per person.
4) Random Drawings: Grand Prize winners will be selected in separate random drawings from among all eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period on or about the following dates: May 3, 2021 (35 winners selected); June 1, 2021 (35 winners selected); and July 1, 2021 (30 winners selected). The random drawings will be conducted by a Sponsor-selected representative. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period. Prizes will be awarded if a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received by the end of each Entry Period and if there is an insufficient number of eligible Entries received, some prizes may go unawarded.
5) Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Grand Prize (100 total, as broken out above): An Omni 2 music box with speaker (ARV: $265 each). No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. Prizes may be substituted for any reason only at the discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names, photos, ice cream truck photos and likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6) General Rules: Prizes will be automatically shipped to winners to the address provided at the time of registration (once they are verified as eligible) within approximately eight – ten weeks of the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Winners may be asked to submit photos of themselves with their ice cream trucks, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Return of prize may result in disqualification and alternate prize winner may be selected. By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and their agencies and Administrator are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or the Promotion or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Promotion or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Website or Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor, and/or Administrator (as identified in these Official Rules) are not responsible for the failure of any email or Entry to be received by Sponsor/Administrator on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion or Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion or Website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Promotion and select the winners at random from among all eligible Entries received per Entry Period prior to cancellation. By entering the Promotion, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
7) Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Promotion, Entrants, and winners agree that Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Promotion agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by Entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Promotion or participation in any Promotion or related activity. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
8) Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: SPONSOR IS REGISTERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES WITH HEADQUARTERS IN NEW JERSEY. THE NEW JERSEY COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN NEW JERSEY.
10) Grand Prize Winners: For the names of the Grand Prize winners, available after July 31, 2021, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than July 15, 2021, to: Good Humor Music Box Program - Winners, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville NY 11747, Attention: DE.
11) Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632. The Administrator of the Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.